We believe Science is most effective when:
- Science is interesting, colourful and fun.
- Science involves working together as a team to find things out.
- Science is child-led and encourages children to ask open-ended questions.
- Science involves using a range of exciting resources to carry out investigations.
- Science is cross-curricular.
- Science is carried out, outside of the classroom.
- Science involves making predictions, drawing conclusions and discussion.
- Science is challenging
Click here to read our weekly newsletter. Here, you will find fun facts and exciting experiments that you could try out at home! Don’t forget to bring in photographs to show Miss Sotiriou!
Our Picture Gallery contains lots of photos of activities carried out at Science Club, in Science lessons and during British Science Week!